Monday 4 March 2013

A fairly accurate remote viewing blog

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com

I am a mother of four in my mid 30's and I have been told that I have some psychic abilities, mainly psychometry, paranormal, and lately remote viewing. Things come to me in the form of pictures in my mind, feelings and impressions, and sometimes sounds. I typically get them when asked to focus on specific objects or events. I clear my mind, think of the question or object and this blog is an example of what I get. This blog is a way for me to organize all my thoughts.



I found this site few days ago. I finish looking through most of her posts. There is a few things that are accurate enough for me to post this.

- She predicted Obama to be re-elected. The percentage of votes was fairly accurate also.
- She predicted nothing was going on on the mayan doomsday date 21 December 2012. It is just a new cycle.

The future as predicted by her
- She predicts 13 March 2013 or 31st March 2013 to be the passing of Nibiru, red comet. There will be power outage for short periods and telecommunication problems, the longest being 1 month.
- March till June 2013, the Northeast of Australia will have an earthquake or volcanic eruption. No Tsunami.
-The water level will rise and need at least one month to recede.
-She predicts the time of awakening is 2014, where there is another object behind the Sun right now, which will move to the front of the sun causing an eclipse.
-People will start to awaken and tell each other to wake up.
- Obama will finish his 4 year term. But he will sell off central America to China and Russia. The Chinese will use it as farmland, to feed their population in China. Therefore implying a global food shortage.
- America will be split by the Missouri river. West America will be owned by China and Russia. East America will be owned by the same american government now.
-China and Russia will push for a gold-backed currency. And due to this new gold-backed currency, the American dollars will bankrupt. The american dollars will inflate greatly even before this. Food will be expensive. Stockpiling now is a good idea.

I do not claim she is totally accurate. But at least i think she is pretty honest. So take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment